Please excuse the mess, we're still setting up the forge. Pull up a free anvil and make yourself comfortable.
Oh, who am I? So sorry, I thought we had been introduced. The name is Mist. I'm taking a break from my Valkyrie duties and trying my hand at a little merchanting here in the mortal realm. You folks get up to the most interesting predicaments. Thought it looked like fun.
Alright. You got me, in this particular incarnation I may not spend the majority of my time combing battlesites for heroes who dodged right when they shoulda gone for a long left lean. Nowadays, I spend more time keeping the home fires burning in a small village in modern suburbia - your usual housewife, more or less. Except, every few weeks or so I venture out with my husband and his business partner into the wild and woolly world of fetish fun. I work as their secretary in this tie-me-up time-me-down plane. You know how it goes, receipts for restraints, general upkeep on the cages, care and feeding of the victim... I mean customers, of course.
This site is a place for me to allow my other side to come to the forefront. Nothing I, or my husband for that matter, do is cause for shame, guilt, or a deep abiding requirement for couch time at the local head shrinker. So why decide to keep a mostly anonymous blog? While I hold my views proudly, and have no need to hide my face in shame... I do have family. So does he. Friends, coworkers, family members who just don't quite get the whole concept. So, out of respect for them... and the hope of making it through just ONE Christmas where my dear southern baptist momma doesn't run crying from the table... we have this place.
Life just seems to be more interesting for me. Things... good, bad, and mildly (sometimes MORE then mildly) surreal. Perhaps its the series of seriously odd jobs I work, perhaps its the crowd I walk alongside at times. Or, perhaps I got tapped for "Chief Entertainment Channel of the Middle and Lower Gods" this go through. Either way, I plan to use this place as a free zone to share my life, my hopes, and a few of my experiences.
To that end - this is an ADULT BLOG. Seriously, folks. Some days it will be mild... but I occasionally run in some hard core zones. No kids, no using this as a homepage for your work computer. BE sensible.
Also, here is the general "Mission Statement" if you will. I have a pretty relaxed view of life. My lines as pretty far in the distance... but I hold them inviolate. My feelings are this - As long as its all consenting ADULTS and you are sticking to your species... have fun. Might not be MY cup of earl grey, but go forth and frolic. Just don't expect me to participate, and know I may have a hard time either hiding the giggle or the confusion. Cross the adult/consent/species line? Well, at that point I have to step out of the booth and take up my job as Valkyrie. As long as we have THAT clear...
Let's see what happens, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to welcome you to the blogosphere, Mist. I'm Hrafnkell, (need I say?) a polytheistic Norse Heathen (as if there could be any other kind). Read your comment on my blog and thought I'd drop by and say hello. I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment